The purpose of the 200 Club is to raise funds for Calon Tysul. The
money will be paid into the Fundraising for Calon Tysul bank account and used to meet funding requests from Calon Tysul, to help sustain running costs, and providing equipment and
- For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 200.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 50% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 50%, 2nd and 3rd prize of 25%.
- The 200 Club is a private lottery and is open to all users and friends of Calon Tysul. You need to be 16 or over can join.
- Numbers are limited to two per household.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually) or annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made on the first Sunday each month.
- The winner will receive the prize through cheque, cash or bank transfer within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be on Calon Tysul’s Facebook page.
- The 200 Club will be run by Calon Tysul’s Fundraising Sub Committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 200 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Calon Tysul’s funds after six months.